Whether you are 5 or 85 years of age, a teen or an adult, you need regular dental care to prolong the life of your smile. Dental care is for everyone, regardless of whether you have a dental problem or not.
To help spread healthy smiles in the whole family from a kid to a grandparent, Langley Dental Centre in Langley BC offers family dentistry services to all age-groups in the family for their dental health through their entire life.
Langley Dental Centre takes a preventative approach to dental problems for the entire family and helps maintain dental and oral health.
Going for regular dental exams is the first step to dental care. Scheduling regular visits to the dentist, for all the family members helps to detect the dental problems early and helps children to overcome their apprehensions towards dentistry.
Family dentistry is a branch of general dentistry that involves dental care for the entire family right from the child’s first tooth to the dentures in the elderly. It focusses on giving comprehensive dental care for the entire family in the following areas:
- Dental awareness: Our dentists create awareness about possible dental problems and the methods of maintaining good dental hygiene with the help of teaching aids and digital technology. In addition, we educate family members on the prevention of dental problems, management of dental emergencies and the importance of regular dental exams.
- Family Dental Records: As part of our family dentistry services, we maintain the dental records right from the child’s first visit to the dentist, to quickly help us review the past history of dental health and attend to your dental problems in the early stages.
- Prevention: Preventative treatments such as dental exams, hygiene, fillings, dental sealants and night guards form a major part of our family dentistry services.
We offer a wide range of services to all the family members such as emergency dental care appointments, weekdays and evening appointments, dental exams, digital x-rays, dental hygiene, oral cancer screening, fluoride therapy, fillings, crowns and bridges, root canal treatment, dentures, kids dentistry and many more.
- Emergency dental care appointments: We attend to dental emergencies on the same day, on appointment and manage acute dental problems for immediate or temporary relief of pain and discomfort.
- Dental Hygiene: Regular dental hygiene appointments are recommended to remove plaque or tartar from the tooth surfaces. This helps to ensure good dental health.
- Fluoride treatments: Fluoride therapy prevents cavities, dentinal sensitivity and strengthen the enamel.
- Cavity Fillings: Early stages of tooth decay or cavities are treated with fillings to prevent further damage and discomfort to the patient.
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns or caps are a part of root canal treatment, dental implants or smile makeovers. Crowns are available in different shades to match adjacent natural teeth and can enhance your smile. A dental bridge is a group of crowns used to cover a group of teeth or replace missing teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures are prosthetic devices, constructed to replace missing teeth. Dentures can be complete or partial. Complete dentures are used to replace all the teeth in the mouth whereas, partial dentures are used to replace a few missing teeth.
- Tooth Extractions: Tooth extractions are offered by our gentle dentists for the removal of loose or broken teeth.
- Kids dental care: Our friendly staff educate children and parents about the correct methods of brushing. As a preventative measure for cavities, pit and fissure sealants are applied to the young permanent teeth by our dentists. Growth and development of teeth and jaws are observed at regular intervals.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Cosmetic dental treatments such as tooth coloured fillings, crowns, teeth whitening and veneers are provided by our dentists to enhance smiles and correct chipped, stained and crooked teeth, or gaps between the teeth.
Why Choose Langley Dental Centre in Langley BC for Family Dentistry?
At Langley dental centre, our friendly staff offer appointments for the dental care of your entire family from a child to the elderly. Our dentists take the time to understand your dental health goals and your apprehensions.
Our dentists are experienced and knowledgeable about dentistry whether it is a kid, a teen, an adult or the elderly. Our dentists are well-trained from the dental schools in USA and Canada and are board-certified.
Langley Dental Centre has a calm and hygienic ambience with friendly staff which puts patients care at the heart of its service. Our dentists hear your concerns and discuss the various treatment options available to you, the costs and the time involved for the treatment.
We are currently accepting new patients; and appointments are available on weekdays, weekends and evenings for family members of all ages.
We accept all insurances and all major credit and debit cards and help submit a pre-treatment plan to your dental plan administrator to obtain a pre-determination of benefits.
If you are looking for a positive dental experience in Langley BC, visit Langley Dental Centre to take back a happy smile and a pleasant experience.