Single Dental Implant Cost in Langley BC | Langley Dental Centre
Are you looking to replace a missing tooth with a dental implant? Wondering how to go about it? Set up an appointment with your dentist and have a detailed discussion to consider if dental implant is the right option for you. Learn about your oral health, the cost (which depends on the number of teeth to be replaced, single or multiple), and the pros and cons of dental implant option.
You may be knowing, that dental implants are one of the most preferred options for missing tooth or multiple teeth. Implants are titanium posts which are machine-made replacements for tooth roots. They can be used to anchor on a single or multiple missing teeth, support a denture or restore an entire mouth.
What concerns most people, is the cost factor , whether it’s a painful procedure, the chances of success and its durability. Here are some quick answers to some basic questions related to single implant placement:
Are you a candidate for dental implants?
Well, your prosthodontist (trained in restorative dentistry like crowns, bridges, dentures, dental implants, cosmetics) can best tell you after assessing a number of factors such as your overall general health, quality of jaw bone, oral hygiene, diabetes, lifestyle habits such as smoking etc.
How much does a dental implant cost for a single tooth?
Dental implant costs vary from office to office and from patient to patient depending on the location of the placement of implant, the oral and bone health, the quality of implant, the technologies used and the experience and expertise of the dentist.
The basic fee for placing a single implant with suitable bone , can range from $1500 to $3000 without bone augmentation. Where the bone quality is poor, bone augmentation or bone grafting is a must and this can significantly increase the cost of the procedure.
Additionally, the cost of the titanium or zirconium post that inserts into the implant, and the cost of the crown that sits on the post, adds up – the cost of the post plus the crown can range from $1500 to $3000. Further, if the procedure involves two different specialists to do the surgery and the prosthetics, the cumulative fee can be higher.
What to expect for a dental implant placement for a single tooth?
Generally having a single implant placed is not considered to be a serious surgery. The procedure to surgically place a single dental implant is most commonly performed with local anesthesia (sedation dentistry), and almost painlessly.
Post operation, patients often report that they experienced less pain from having an implant placed as compared to a tooth extraction. Once the anesthesia wears out, some discomfort may be expected which can be well managed with analgesics.
What is the success rate of Dental Implant placement for a single tooth?
The success rate and longevity of dental implants continue to improve with enhancements made in implant design, technologies, the experience and the expertise of the dentist. At Langley dental center the, success rate is 95% to 98% for almost all areas of implant placement.
Why Langley Dental Centre in Langley BC?
We care about your and your family’s dental care and offer convenience by keeping our office open in the evenings and accepting emergency appointments, where possible. We are open during the Holidays as well. Some of the other reasons why Langley Dental Centre is considered the best for dental implants are:
- Technologies: At Langley Dental Centre we use Digital dental x-rays (fully computerized), state-of- the art sterilization, advanced dental implant placements using the cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) resulting in much safer and predictable results.
- Gentle care and Sedation Dentistry:Our dental team is sensitive to patients’ fears and phobias concerned with dental treatments and dentists. We are exceptionally gentle and caring about such patients and make sure your dental visit is as relaxing and as stress-free as possible.
- Dentist Experience & Expertise : Our team of Implant Specialists, Oral Surgeons and Prosthodontists are knowledgeable, experienced and have the expertise to perform implant procedures with a success rate of 95-98%.
- Value for your money: With our expertise, patient care and latest technologies, we provide full value for treatment cost. The benefits (easier eating, improved self-esteem, Improved oral health, durability, convenience, improved appearance, speech and comfort) you receive from dental implants, outweigh the cost spent.
- Insurance: We accept all dental insurances that are common in British Columbia. We obtain all the insurance details (eg. Policy, ID numbers etc.) from the patient and check with the concerned insurance company too. In situations where the patients do not have an insurance, the payment can be made by VISA, Mastercard, or Debit card.
Schedule an appointment for consultation today for a better dental health and a happy smile. Contact us at (604) 455-6247.