Smile – It Makes All the Difference !
Did you know that a simple smile can boost your mood and even your immune system? It even goes beyond that. A sparkling, bright smile not only exudes confidence but finds its way straight into one’s heart! Do you have one?
As simple and beautiful as a smile can be, it could be hard for some to smile, simply because they are not confident enough to smile. The reasons – stained, chipped, cracked, crooked, protruded teeth.
It’s not worth compromising your confidence and the joy of smiling just for the sake of your poorly maintained teeth. All it takes is a few steps to put back that radiant smile back on your lips changing the way you live life.
There are various dental procedures that can put that sparkle back in your teeth. They include:
- Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are the most popular restorative dental treatment that takes care of your aesthetics and the teeth function. Composite resins, or tooth-coloured fillings, provide good durability and resistance to fractured or cracked tooth that strengthens the tooth and matches the rest of the teeth shade.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional bleaching is the most usual method of tooth whitening. Teeth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration with special techniques like Zoom at Langley Dental Centre. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures that greatly improves the way your teeth look. Your dentist will be able to tell you if you are suitable for the treatment.
- Dental Crowns: Your dentist may recommend that you undergo a dental crown procedure for different reasons – if you have extremely discolored tooth; or have a particularly weak tooth that needs support or require a bridge to hold it together; or if you wish to have a crown placed for cosmetic reasons.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made tooth coloured shells designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your smile. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their colour, shape and size.
- Invisalign: The new age invisible braces are the way to straighten teeth and revitalize your smile. Enhancing self-esteem and confidence, with invisible braces offers is an alternative to conventional braces with wires/brackets.
- Dental Bridges: Offer a solution to missing tooth. A dental bridge is a common, time-tested, and low-risk affordable treatment for missing teeth. It bridges the gap created with a lost tooth.
- Gum scaling and root planning: Scaling and root planing is solution to deep cleaning, below the gumline. It is a therapy to treat periodontal disease. If the pockets between your gums and teeth are deep, scaling and root planing may be needed.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are artificial tooth roots placed in the jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge for those with a missing tooth. They are a sure long-term solution to replace a missing tooth or teeth.
Also follow the below few tips to maintain good dental health:
- Brush 2 minutes, twice a day with fluoride-based toothpaste
- Floss before going to bed.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take nutritious diet rich in calcium and vitamin D, fruits and vegetables.
- Prevent excessive sugar intake.
- Schedule routine dental check-ups once a year.
- Begin dental care as a child to prevent tooth problems.
Longing for a smile of your dreams? It’s not far away. Schedule an appointment with Langley Dental Centre at Langley BC and talk to your friendly dentist about your dental goals, and what’s best for you, to get the smile that you would love to have.
Your dentist will assess your dental health and needs, and guide you accordingly.
So, worry not if you have flawed teeth or jaws that hold you back from smiling.
Set up an appointment at Langley Dental Centre by calling 604-455-6247 and get the smile you’d love to have by talking to our dentist.